Our company «WHITE IN SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY», with the trade name «AGAPIS JEWELLERY» (hereinafter referred to as «AGAPIS JEWELLERY»), which is located in Kolonaki, Attica, Pindarou Street no. 38 with TIN 801261537, HELLENIC BUSINESS REGISTRY NUMBER 15295001000, Tax Office D’ of Athens, as Personal Data Controller considers the legal and proper management of your personal information an important factor for our successful operation and maintainance of your trust in us.
In compliance to the European (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and Greek legislation (L.4624/2019), as well as the Decisions of Personal Data Protection Authority we provide you with the following information, detailing what personal information we collect, for what purpose(s) we process it, what is the legal basis of this processing, what are your rights, to whom else we disclose this information, how long we keep it.
- Personal information that is collected, stored and processed:
We collect the minimum personal information only depending on the content of your interaction with our site and whether or not you proceed with an order, whether or not you register as a member through our account:
- name and email address in case of communication through the contact form on the corresponding page of our online store;
- Account information, such as username and identifiers or credentials used to access our online services;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type, technology used to access the website and marketing information including your preferences in receiving advertisements from us in case of simply browsing our website as a visitor and/or as a member and customer;
- the full name of the legal entity, the registered address, the TIN and Tax Office in case of registering a legal entity as a member and issuing a sales invoice;
- Cookies data [statistics cookies, marketing cookies, required cookies]
CAUTION: Before disclosing any personal information of a third party, you must obtain that person’s explicit consent to the disclosure and processing of their personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Purpose of Processing & Legal Basis of Your Personal Information
Your personal information that you notify to us is used for the purposes defined by this policy on the relevant pages of our website and its legal basis is indicated in brackets next to the respective purpose. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- sale contract of our products (performance of the contract)
- issuance of required tax documents and their transmission to Independent Authority of Public Revenue (fulfilment of legal obligations)
- management of our website and confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of its provision (legitimate interest)
- management of your online store e.g. processing orders and payments of products and services you have purchased or to refund or collect overdue debts either directly or through third party partners (performance of the contract)
- personalized configuration of the website for you (legitimate interest)
- sending non-advertising communications (performance of the contract)
- sending notifications via email regarding your requests e.g. when a product is available again (pre contractual nature)
- sending via email our promotional online communications and newsletters about our products and services, if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe at any time by withdrawing your consent) (consent)
- handling of complaints submitted by you (performance of the contract)
- maintaining the security of our website, protecting information from loss, damage, theft or unauthorized access and preventing any malicious activity or fraud (fulfilment of legal obligations)
- protecting, detecting and preventing fraud and other criminal actions, claims We will not transfer to any third party or to any commercial division of a third party your personal information without your consent, except as provided in the TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA section.
- Your Rights
You have the right to request free access to the information we hold about you and request a copy of it. You also have the right to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate, the right to request the deletion of all your personal information (right to be forgotten), the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your data to editable form (right of portability) to another controller, right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on it until its withdrawal.
We will process your request within thirty (30) days from the date of request receipt. We may take longer to process your request if additional information is required or the request is complex.
In order to exercise your above rights , send an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
In case you have a complaint against the processing of your personal information carried out by us, you have the right to make a complaint to the Independent Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr)
- Recipients of Personal Information
AGAPIS JEWELLERY transmits your personal information to Independent Authority of Public Revenue, bank, courier company and subcontractors whom we cooperate with for any of the above purposes of personal data processing and for reasons of proper operational and computerized service.
The above recipients of your personal data are considered Data Processors on our behalf and do not carry out any processing of your data beyond the above transfer purposes.
AGAPIS JEWELLERY employees have access to your personal data only for the aforementioned processing purposes.
AGAPIS JEWELLERY will not make available for sale or transmit or promulgate personal information of the website’s visitors/members to third parties, except for those above mentioned, without your consent.
Exceptionally, your personal information may be notified to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their lawful request or by us in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk) and in accordance with the legislative provisions in force each time. In addition, in case of a legal provision, official order or official preliminary examination, AGAPIS JEWELLERY has the right to make the relevant data available to the corresponding service.
- Retention Time
AGAPIS JEWELLERY will keep your personal information for the time specified for each of them in the applicable legislation and in case of raising claims, for as long as is required for their irrevocable resolution.
We will also retain your personal information to send you online communications about our promotions, events, new products, unless you exercise your right to objection or unsubscribe from our free newsletter.
Your photos/videos on our website and AGAPIS JEWELLERY social media may remain posted for two (2) years maximum.
- Third party sites
Our website may contain hyperlinks to, and information from third party websites. We cannot control and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. For this reason, we urge you to study the Privacy Policies of these websites that you may visit.
- Cookies Policy
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer and retain the settings and choices you have made on each website. They are used to save your settings (country of your choice, items you have viewed, etc.) and understand better the websites in terms of how to use them.
If you do not want to benefit from the advantages of cookies, you can disable their use from your browser settings. You can delete existing cookies that have been stored locally on your computer from there. For more information you can visit the service page of our browser.
To exercise your aforementioned rights, please contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the phone number: +30 210 3229192.