Every Agapis Jewellery piece is handmade and unique. By taking care of it, you will be able to preserve its beauty over years.
- You may avoid contact with water, perfumes, alcohol and oils.
- We suggest you to keep the jewellery in their box or in your own jewellery box when you are not wearing them.
- Consider removing your jewellery before going to sleep or practicing any sport.
- Chains should be closed and laid flat to avoid the tangling.
- Your jewellery in order to be cleaned should be rubbed gently with a soft cotton tissue.
- We recommend that you bring your jewellery to our showroom annually, to have it checked, professionally cleaned and restored.